Sunday 30 March 2014

MARCH FAVORITES





Hey guys so its that time already.. how fast did March just fly by? seriously too fast! So this is a post of just some products I have been loving this month, so I guess my faves right? So here are the products I've been reaching for most...


This MUA Highlighter.
ohh my there is a funny story to how I came to own this, so let me briefly tell you. My cousin bought this and she claimed she told me about how good it was, we tend to share things we love and buy, just like all girls, anyway moral of the story she made me really jealous, sent me pictures and I just honestly needed it , but sadly it was sold out in my local stores. So back in February I went to wales and that is where I picked it up! 
Its just subtle and gives your face that bit of umph to really make a difference and brighten your face, the best thing is its £3.00 WHAT? yes I said £3.00 and its available at superdrug stores. 






                                               

Mac - Select cover up concealer 
So I bought this like almost a year ago, Its incredible coverage and it just covers anything 'dark' and on my upper lip I have a dry patch and its a little dark, this just glides over it and covers it, but the skin needs to be prepped well for it not to cling on, but I LOVE IT!  


Mac - Hot gossip lipstick 
I have been wearing this on my lips for the most of march! Its just so lovely and natural looking, you can build this up to give it a fuller colour, but also you can wear this sheer. I like wearing this with a no make up makeup look, and i also love it with a full on smokey eye, this is just one of them lipsticks that go with everything! Plus this is a creme sheen so its super moisturizing and  it smells lovely like vanilla I love love it .




Bourjois round pot Blush 
This is in the shade 34 rose Dior, I love this, its my second pot! Such a perfect spring summer blush, its almost like a highlighter too, it gives such a glow to your face, and brightens everything up, it may look small but a little goes a long way with this. 

         http://www.superdrug.com/bourjois/bourjois-little-round-pot-blusher-lilas-dor-33/invt/527630




Body shop - Vitamin E range 
I picked this up in the middle of Feb, and it honestly is really hydrating, and super super moisturizing. So I mentioned earlier my upper lip dry patch well these products really improved that, they don't come off as too greasy on my skin, they are just perfect, I will definitely be repurchasing full size. My favorite one has to be the toner, its just so rich and thick its just something that I think will defiantly help my skin improve dryness on that dry patch. 
                      http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/shop-by-range/vitamin-e.aspx#/vitamin-e.aspx





Hope you enjoyed reading , Follow and share 

See you soon :)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment