Friday 4 April 2014

ZOEVA BRUSH REVIEW




Hey guys, so I decided I wanted to share something that I've been trying for a little while now. The Zoeva brushes! I'm sure you have probably heard about these as they are becoming more recognizable in the beauty world. This is a Dutch brand and their brushes are amazing quality!

So I only bought two, but they are incredibly soft, and we all love a softie, I have the Luxe Sheer Cheek brush and the eye shadow brush, in 221 Luxe soft crease. They feel so soft on the cheeks and eyes, also they look incredible, they almost look like you spent a lot on them but in actual fact they are so affordable which is another plus.

I am definitely going to be trying out more brushes from this company, as I have my eyes feasted on the rode gold collection, which is around the £50 pound mark, but each brush is evaluated to around £6/7, which is a bargain, for such amazing quality brushes. I got mine from a company that carry them in the uk, called Lovemakeup I will leave the link for below, the delivery was amazingly fast, I received them the day after.














Thanks for reading...
Please share and follow :) 


see you soon :) 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment