Tuesday 25 November 2014

MAC - ROCKYHORROR LIPSTICK| SWATCHES


Hey loves , 
So I got these not so long ago and I LOVE them! The Rocky Horror collection came out for October at Mac stores and the collection is beautiful however I only got my hands on these but I love them! 

The packaging is insane and so beautiful just to keep out on your dressing table. It has a shiny bullet which Mac is originally matte so it's a nice change, it also has the red lips with the bloody font which makes it different and defo something you'd want to collect if your a mac lover! 

I own two shades, OBLIVION which is an Anplified finish. This is like your typical Red but with a Blue undertone and a little darker. It's also quite moisturising on my lips witch is always a plus in the cold months! 

The second shade is FRANK-N-FURTER,  this one is a Matte.. Which I ADORE! Again it's a blue toned red and it's much darker than oblivion, and more vampy but not too vampy, I think it's great for the holiday season and looks really beautiful on. 





Right - FRANK-N-FRUTER 
Left- OBLIVION 

 Right - OBLIVION
 Left - FRANK-N-FRUTER 

See you soon :) xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment