Thursday 4 December 2014

QUICK REVIEW | ORIGINS - CHARCOAL MASK


Hey loves, 

So I've been using this product for a while now and I LOVE it! It's one of my go to masks before I have any special occasions and I want my skin to be at it's best. 

The science behind the mask is, it works in a few days so it really does work deep into the skin and really gets your pores clean! When I use this I like to steam my face first, then I use a damp Face towel to make sure my face is damp and moist, and then I go ahead and apply the mask, you can honestly feel this tightening to the point you can't move your mouth LOL, It looks ridiculous but it works wonders!


After I use this my face is left glowing, and its so super soft, and It does something amazing to the point I can feel my pores have been lifted. I highly recommend you do try it out, as the colder months have now come in, our skin can feel really dull and clogged, so using a mask once a week can really help improve our skin!

                 

                 


Hope your all having a lovely day :)

see you soon
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment