Wednesday 12 November 2014

THIS WEEKS BARGAIN BUY



Hey guys, 
so I was just wondering around in superdrug, and I found myself in the Christmas gift isle.
They have such nice gift sets that would make great presents for any occasion, however my eyes got caught on the Real Techniques  'Nics picks' brush set! This Retails around £30 and I sure do not need anymore brushes, but when I saw it for £20 , I just could not leave them, Especially with 5 brushes in the set, and they will be all of different uses, I just had to have them. 

I am not a huge fan of the silver packaging, as they have the gold and purple and pink, the silver just didn't work for me, but hey ho the brushes work amazing and are super soft, we cant complain! 
So if you want these, hurry over to your local superdrug, because at £20 they are such a BARGAIN! 












see you soon :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment