Friday 31 October 2014

OCTOBER FAVES

Hey my loves!

It's been a while so I'm just going to keep this short and update you all on this months favourites! 

So here goes... 


I don't have many items but this month was simple makeup with a few bits of skincare! 


Rose water! Oh my goodness! I've been using this about a year now and I am hooked! I can't see myself without it! It's so natural ad so pure and smells so Devine I just need it! It's so useful for so many things which I might do a post on soon! But as you an tell I am all out of this one. I've been using this to remove my makeup an it's so quick and so soothing on my skin, and it's natural without any added chemicals, I would defo recomend this to any skin type. 


This Sleek blusher 🙌 it's just so autumnal to me! It's in the shade antique and I loveeeee it! Defo must have! 

The lip liner was something I nabbed from my mums makeup bag, whoops she won't ever see that again! But it's so beautiful and brown and again autumnal I love it! It's discontinued so I have to look for something similar soon :( 

The nail paint from maybeline is very autumnal and I got so many compliments when I wore this, I just adore it so so much it suits my completion and it's a beautiful colour for this time of the year! 


One direction! Not only do I adore their music :) the smell of this is insane! When it's on and someone asks me what it is they get so shocked when I say it's 1D! Lol especially my aunties! I know it's more a summer floral scent but it was getting me through October and I love it! 


As it's getting colder my skin is getting dryer and this just gives it life again, it's thick and smells so lush, it's hydrating and it would defo recomend this for dry skin or even as a hand cream which I used it for a few weeks ago when my hand were very dry! 

Thankyou! 

See you soon :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment