Sunday 12 October 2014

INEXPENSIVE STORAGE


Heyy guys! 
So Today I have a storage/dressing table piece thing. So I was cleaning my room and I came across a box which I have had for about 8 months, and Its a pretty box and it was gathering dust, so I decided to take the box and use it to store some skincare bits, however, THE LID to this box was also so pretty and had a pop of green which I love. I decided to take it over to my makeup table and I placed some of my everyday bits, like moisturizer and lip balm etc. 
You could use this in your bathroom or at your desk or how I have so i took some snaps to show you!
hope this gives you some inexpensive ideas :) 

see you soon :) 










This is what I am using the box for, just some everyday bits all in one place :) 

However this is also suitable for everyday makeup placement, if you don't want to root through your makeup draws everyday! 




No comments:

Post a Comment