Friday 7 November 2014

MUA ELYSIUM PALETTE | KEEPITKLASSY





So we all go into the drugstore for one thing and come out with the completely opposite.I went into superdrug just for some lashes, however I came out without them but with this gorgeous palette. So MUA has become a very known brand in the past few years, they do carry out some amazing products, mainly known for their shadows and Palettes, which are soooo super pigmented for the price!

So my cousin was round and she picked this up at my local superdrug and, she showed it me and I was like I NEED! you bet you can guess what I did the next day... yupp I went and picked up the Last one, the most amazing thing is this was only SIX POUNDS 0.o... seriously when I got home and swatched these I couldn't believe what I had payed, anyway overall this is such a great Palette. 
I have swatches of the colours for you down below.








see you soon :) x

Available at superdrug stores 




No comments:

Post a Comment