Thursday 27 March 2014

SPRING BEAUTY HAUL




Hey guys! So I was super excited to go shopping in the weekend, only because it was beauty shopping... I love all things beauty and I couldn't wait to go shopping! I really wanted to try out the Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation, I've heard soo many good things about it  felt like I needed to try it. You can never go beauty shopping and come home with one product, so I went a little bit wild in various shops. I picked up some other stuff and thought whats better than sharing them on here so you can all have a snoop,







where you can get these...

Armani luminous silk foundation 

sleek contour kit 
Sleek blush 
Urban Decay setting spray 
Urban Decay primer potion 


I hope you enjoyed looking at what I bought, if you would like me to do an more detailed post on swatches and reviews, comment down below, also I would love to know what you think of these products if you have tried them. 


Thanks for reading, see you soon :) 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment