Thursday 2 January 2014

2013 DRUGSTORE FAVOURITES: (Drugstore Edition)



So guys its finally 2014!! you know this means new beauty products will be in store soon ...eeeeppp!!
so I've looked through my make up collection and pulled out my most reached for products from the drugstore in 2013, I am going to keep this short and sweet because we have a few to get through, hope you enjoy the post!






Collection -|Shimmer shades
This is great when I first got it I wasn't sure, but it gives you a natural glow, I like to use the two lighter shades ( the first and last one) it leaves my skin looking healthy and radiant, and it was only £4.19!















These have been the drugstore lip products that I have been wearing to death through 2013. The Rimmel Kate moss collection was a massive hype through the beauty industry this year and they are great long lasting lipsticks especially the Matte ones, it gets even better they retail for around £5.49...whaaaaat!
The NYX lip cream was a gift from my aunt and since the day I got it I wore this thing everyday for about a month staright...crazy right, I love the pigmentation it goes on like a lip gloss but drys matte which I LOVE! Lastly the Revlon lip gloss is a great nude gloss for putting on top of your lipsticks or a lip pencil, which I love doing, or just on its own! 





This MUA eye shadow is what I've been using to fill in my brows, its such an affordable item and A must have, its not to dark and looks natural and sets really well with a brow gel or clear mascara! Also it looks great in the crease for a smokey eye effect and its only £1.00 ..BARGAIN 


Rimmel - Stay Matte, okay I'm sure you have heard about these through the year, seriously this powder is amazing and it sets any foundation so well! this is probably my 3rd one but, I also wanted to try the translucent one ( the left one) its also amazing and sets my foundation very well, the only down side to these is the packaging, you cant really take it out because it has no mirror :( over all its amazing and I highly recommend them! £3.99




Maybeline- The Rocket... arghh I naturally have long lashes but this just makes my lashes look so much fuller and amazing! At the moment this is the one I have been using for about 6 months and it doesn't get clumpy and I personally have not had any fall outs from it.   




so this foundation is perfect..Its nice and Dewey and makes your skin look healthy and natural, I got mine for 5.00 at my supermarket when it was first launched, I think that was a major Bargain. The only downside to this is I feel as though I must always set it with a powder or I get an oily t-zone but other than that this is amazing and I love applying it with a buffing brush to blend it in nicely and it leaves a flawless finish and its only £7.99 ..




Hope you enjoyed some of my favorite drugstore products of 2013, make sure to share and also I'l have a High End Beauty faves coming soon!

See you soon :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment