Friday 20 December 2013

WHATS IN MY BAG





Hey guys College is finished for a long relaxing 2 week Christmas Break..NOT mines fully packed with revision ready for the mock exams in January :(
Anyway I thought since i'm about to clear my bag out..its a perfect time to do a whats in my bag..yayy!


So my bag is the Zara City bag, I got it at the beginning of term and its a perfect bag for those of you at college or university, its got lots and lots of space and also a shoulder strap..which I think its always handy!

What In My Bag


  • umbrella because its always raining in England 
  • My notebook and workbook
  • mini Hello Kitty pencil case 
  • My glasses ( Always makes me feel extra smart) 
  •  Water bottle ( Always stay hydrated)
  • My purse 
  • Earphones and my Phone
  • Tissues ( A must)
  • Lip balms ( been loving the original Nivea Lip butter)
  • Hand cream
  • Gum - Extra Cool breeze my fave!
  • Paracetamol ( you never know when you need one)
  • Perfume - Kate Moss 
  • Lipstick - Rimmel moisture renew - Vintage pink 

So guys this is Everything in my bag, I hope you enjoyed having a nosy into my bag.

see you soon
xx

2 comments:

  1. This bag is so beautiful.. I'm thinking of getting the smaller one though. Great post :) xx

    HOW I WEAR..

    ReplyDelete
  2. its an amazing bag fits so much, can get a little heavy though, but defo love it x

    ReplyDelete