Monday 2 March 2015

HOW TO: PUFFY EYES



Hi my loves!
I know I know...its been a longggggg time, I apologise guys but I've been busy with my YouTube and also work. However I really want to get back into blogging again, so I'A I will uploading a blog post a week and one video a week (fingers crossed)
Now thats over lets get into this...

So from about December my sleeping pattern started to really mess up I was going bed around 4/5AM...like why?! I'm slowly easing into going bed around 3AM now, however going bed late leads to so many things one being PUFFY EYES/DARK CIRCLES! Everybody's Nightmare arghhhhh!

So I wasn't really any products on my eyes in my skincare routine, and I could see my under eye getting puffier and puffier! I have been using these two products for a month and I can finally tell you guys its working for me, so I wanted to share them with you!

The first one is This Garnier Caffeine Eye Roll-On omg guys its so soothing and cold on the skin, I use this mostly in my night routine but sometimes during the day I will apply it. The Product is enriched with caffeine and pro vitamin B5, which refreshes and hydrates the under eye area. Allowing it to give you that bright under eye and fresh look! You can carry this in your bag to apply during the day if your eyes are feeling tired it will soothe them and feel refreshed too! I have seen results using this as I feel my under eye is less puffier too, also I don't have any dark circles (yet) considering I'm awake all night lool.

                

Retail Price: £10.99
Want to buy this? http://www.boots.com/en/Garnier-Caffeine-Eye-Roll-On_116888/?cm_mmc=pla-_-google-_-PLAs-_-Boots+Shopping+-+Category+-+Beauty

The Second thing I've been using and also loving is the Simple Kind To Eye Balm 
Their isn't much for me to say about this other than its amazing! It's so cooling on my skin and really hydrates the under eye area! Which is great for tired/puffy eyes! Also its super cheap £3.99! I use this more as an eye cream before bed and/or during the day if I wash my face and find it dry under my eyes. I highly recommend trying it out to see if it works for your puffy eyes, as it did work for me and is also not super expensive.

Want to buy this? http://www.superdrug.com/Simple/Simple-Kind-To-Eye-Balm/p/426229#.VPR0C_msVVI
                 

               
                    
                     
                        
                       
                        





Thanks for reading!If you have any requests on post for my blog or any videos for YouTube then you can comment them on the post or message me on Facebook or Instagram.

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/KeepitKlassy95

Instagram https://instagram.com/keepitklassy95/

No comments:

Post a Comment