Friday 26 September 2014

Eid Inspired Makeup

Hey guys!

So Eid is not far it's around two weeks away!! Eeepppp! I absolutely love Eid, spending time with family and friends it's just such an amazing day and most importantly the outfits are so pretty.. However makeup is one of my fave parts of preparing for Eid! I love looking for inspiration and making sure I can wear something that I don't just wear everyday! So I've created a simple look but with a twist! 

I've seen the coloured shadow/eyeliner under the eye on the runway and I love it! So I recreated my own! I hope you enjoy! 








So I have used a matalic glitter shadow, but Eid is all about dressing up and glitter is not an everyday thing but you can get away with this on Eid and I love love it! 

Nude lip is something that is easy to wear with a glitter eye and also tones the look down, but you can change it for a red which is somethig I would also do! 

I didn't use lashed on my model as I didn't have any at hand, however it would make the look more together! 

P R O D U C T - D E T A I L S 

EYES/ 
• Urban Decay- primer potion 
• lid- Gosh forever shadow in 03 
• crease- Naked2 - blackout 
• highlight- Naked2 - Foxy 
•lower lash line- Barrym shadow in ombré n Paupers 
• collection2000 liquid liner 
•mascara - Loreal miss manga 

FACE/ 
•foundation - Maybelne - Fit me 220 
• blusher - gosh giant blush- 02 shy 
• highlighter- MUA 

LIPS/ 
mac cosmetics - Mehr 

BROWS/ 
illamasqua - brow cake- Thunder 

I hope you all enjoyed this, follow me on instgram and sugget any post down below or on Instagram. 

Thankyou for reading , see you soon :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment