Saturday 13 September 2014

DRUGSTORE - BUY AND TRY

Hello lovelies!
So I am back today with a little haul/try and buy kinda thing! I don't really know what to name this, but I'm going to be doing a series on my blog. When I got to a drugstore stand and pick out two or more products that look interesting and tell you what I think about them! 

So to kick it off I went to superdrug and I felt so intrigued to try some products. From Gosh Cosmetics. I have never tried Anythif from them, and they had some new lines added, so I took a gander and I found two thinks that I really wanted. 

1. GIANT BLUSH STICK 
so the name just pops out to me as it sounds so interesting.I know it almost reminds me if the nars multiples via the packaging! But I tried it out and I love it it gives you a Dewey finish and I did almost find it to be almost sticky so I applied a little bit of powder blush on top but not making it look completely matte , and I loved it I wore it to work and at the end of the day it was still on my face! Which is amazing for £6.99 

2.FOREVER EYE SHADOW STICKS 
O M G! These sticks are so creamy so hydrating so beautiful! I was in awe from the colour range, but I only bought one versatile colour for now to try and I'm defiantly buying more! They glide on so smooth! And they are so inexpensive. 
Retailing for around - £5.99 




Forever eye shadow - 03 Light Copper 


Giant Blush Stick - 02 Shy 




  See you soon :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment