Saturday 23 August 2014

SLEEPOVERS = MAKEOVERS


Hey guys so I recently had a sleepover at my cousins house, and what sleepover is complete without a MAKEOVER! Exactly.... So I did a makeover on my cousin and she looked like a doll! 😍 here are a some snaps of the finished look along with the products that I have used to create it! I hope you enjoy looking through the pictures! 

 

PRODUCTS USED 


CHANEL LES BEIGE - Healthy mix fluid 
URBAND DECAY - Naked 2 ( YDK  all over lids with BUSTED in the crease , along with VERVE in the year ducts) 
LOREAL- super liner 
SLEEK- contour kit in MEDIUM and BLUSH in FLUSHED 
MAC- lipstick in SNOB & ANGEL 
RIMMEL - lip liner in WINE
RIMMEL - Mascara in SCANDELEYES 
URBAN DECAY - primer potion in SIN 

That's all for today! I hope you enjoy reading! 
 Ps I am now on Instagram @keepitklassy95 

Feel free to follow me and comment for any requested posts! Thankyou! 

See you soon :) xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment