Wednesday 18 June 2014

MY SUMMER LIP COLOUR | HIGH END EDITION

Hey guys!
 So its been a very lonnnnnng time, My Exams are finally over and so is COLLEGE! WHOOOOP..just a tad excited lol...so I have my favorite summer lip colours High end Edition  



These are all MAC lipplies that I'm loving and I think are perfect for the summer. Their almost a nude but your lips but better colour, I've picked different textures, but similar colours because I am in love with this shade of pink!


left to right - 
PLUMFUL- This is a Lustre finish so it is really  moisturizing. 
HOT GOSSIP- This is a Cremesheen finish, again this is really moisturizing and velvety smooth.
MEHR - This is a very known shade from MAC it is always SOLD OUT! so you can tell its loved! This is a Matte finish which can be a little drying but if you apply some lip balm or Vaseline before applying you should be fine. 
Overall these lipsticks all have a lovely vanilla scent to them which I love soo much!



If you would like to purchase any of these here is the link 




I hope you enjoyed reading, and I'l see you soon! :) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment