Sunday 26 April 2015

Sunday lumière #1


Hello guys! 
So I decided to do a post every Sunday and call it ' Sunday Lumière ' which means 'Sunday spotlight' but in French ... It just sounds better let's be honest! Lool so it's basically a post on whatever I either do during the week or a beauty/lifestyle post! I hope you enjoy these! 

So my first one is on these delicious chocolate Moouses I made yesterday! Was such a lovely treat in the evening! 



 • Break the chocolate up into pieces 



• put ontop of boiling water until melted
 

              

• Add in the Milk 

                    

• once it's melted add in the coffee 

                      

• separate the egg whites from the yolk 
• Beat until soft peaks 

                       

• Add egg yolks into the chocolate and coffee mixture until smooth 


• I then put mine into a different bowl - it should look something like this 




• slowly fold in the egg whites until you've completed then put the mixture into either a bowl or separate desert dishes 



• I then grated some milk choc on top of mine 


• then refrigerate for 3 hours 


• 3 hours later- tasted so fab! 


|INGREDIANTS|

•200g of good quality dark chocolate 

•30ml Milk 

•1 Table spoon of dark roast coffee 

•5 Freah Free range eggs 

•Chocolate for decoration 


No comments:

Post a Comment