Tuesday 26 August 2014

NEUTRAL SMOKEY EYE



Hey guys, so I created this look and posted it on Instagram so I thought I would do a blog post on te products that I used, and some more pictures! 

I used toned down colours to create a soft smokey eye with a simple cat liner. With some mid cranberry lips as the autum/fall season is peeking in and I can't wait to transition from
Nude to darker vampy shades! Any excuse for shopping! (I'm so excited lol) so yeah I hope you enjoy this look! :) 





These images above are with lashes! 




This is without lashes, when I took them off later in the day :) 



 D E A T A I L S .....
Primer: benefit porefessional 
Base: Armani luminous silk foundation 
Highlighter: mac prep and prime - light boost 
EYES 
Primer: urban decay primer potion 
Lid: mac - woodwinked 
Crease: Urbandecay Naked2 - Busted 
Inner corners: Urbandecay Naked2-verve 
Lash line: Naked2 - Busted 
Liner: collection2000 liquid liner- black 
MUA- white kohl liner in waterline
Brows: illamasqua - brow cake- Thunder 
Mascara: Loreal miss manga 
Lashes: Ardel - Demi whispies 
Blush: mac - fluer power 
Lips: mac- half red lip liner (all over) 
Mac- taupe (dabed in middle) 




Hope you all enjoyed reading! Comment any requests down bellow and be ure to follow me on Instagram @keepitklassy95 

See ya later! :) x



No comments:

Post a Comment